« Divorce Books DIYers Should Consider | Main | Why Get a Court Reporter? »

April 20, 2010


Pamela S. Wynn

She does not have to sign an agreement Steven. You can file for dissolution, serve her with the petition and have the judge make the final order. A settlement just makes it go a little faster.


i am a florida resident trying to file a divorce by myself since my spouse is not signing it. she lives in CA, but she don't want to sign the paper even though we agree with divorce in uncontested. we have no marrital assets and child.

The comments to this entry are closed.

Save Smart!

  • Get My Free Kit

    Make Smart Divorce Decisions

    What You Need to Know About Getting Divorced in Florida

Parenting Course

  • florida-coparenting-banner2

Help Your Child