« Rehabilitative & Bridge the Gap Alimony - What's the Difference? | Main | Big Changes Coming to Florida Child Support »

September 01, 2010



What happens when my child turns 18 and wants to go to college? What avenues are available? Can she still receive child support? What are the Florida Child support laws in this area? Please advise...


Great info Is there a such thing as a petition to to stop child support if there is a custody change..for example the child comes to live with father does dad still require to pay child support still?

The comments to this entry are closed.

Save Smart!

  • Get My Free Kit

    Make Smart Divorce Decisions

    What You Need to Know About Getting Divorced in Florida

Parenting Course

  • florida-coparenting-banner2

Help Your Child